Friday 19 April 2024

A little drawstring bag for a baby gift

 Little ones need little bags to keep their little toys & teething bits in where it is more hygienic. 

I made a little Beatrix Potter bag last year & it was well received for carrying around teething shapes to keep them away from the general things in a handbag. 

With a bit of free time today I decided to do another bag for a gift. I rather liked the animal fabric as all children seem to get on with animals & patterns that are not too busy. I picked out a plain pink lining fabric & a lightly patterned pink fabric for the drawstring additions.  

This one has turned out taller which might not be a bad thing. The animal fabric is pretty & I thought with a pink lining it would be well received by someone with an interest in animals.  I love these gentle shades of fabric that I use for the drawstrings. 

Because it has been some months since I made the last one, I did have a moment when it went wrong & the unpicker had to come out to take out a seam. However, that happens to all of us at times so it is just one of those things when you do it off the top of your head. 

I might make a few more as I know of several new babies who need one too, perhaps best while the  process is still clear in my mind. 

Do you have any creative projects on the go? Tell all ... 

Thank you for stopping by & taking the time to visit, 

Dee ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿชก๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘ถ

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.