Sunday 27 September 2015

A perfect weekend breakfast

My idea of a perfect lazy weekend breakfast is quick & easy little pancakes, fruit & yoghurt. 

I always use my Mom's recipe & it takes a couple of minutes to whip up an indulgent breakfast to be eaten in the conservatory while enjoying the rare luxury of quiet time. 


Our conservatory faces our lush garden & it is a real joy to gather thoughts & just enjoy the luxury of 'me' time. 

I love using our vintage coloured cutlery / flatware. The teaspoon is modern, the rest are probably 1950's & belonged to my great Aunt who had great style.


I love mixing old & new - the plates are a favourite pattern by Portmeirion called Portobello & are a particular modern favourite of mine ….



I love indulging my passion for a lazy breakfast when I when I have the luxury of time.  Fruit with pancakes sprinkled with cinnamon sugar, yoghurt & coffee are just perfect. Do you take time to just relax on the weekend? 

Have a fabulous week, thanks for stopping by, your comments are always appreciated. 
Dee ~♥~

2 comments:

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.