Monday 19 September 2016

Interesting tea spoons

Hi everyone

I had a lovely market browse while visiting friends in the lovely Shropshire town of Ludlow recently. I love browsing markets  & we were looking at various cutlery bits when I saw these.

They are fun with their royal / British symbols & I was happy to take them home



They will be brightening up my tea cups very soon ...

Would you use them for tea or coffee or does it not matter anymore?

Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment,
Dee ~♥~

4 comments:

  1. They are splendid! I would use them for both! The carriage is just darling! I am sure your tea will taste better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynda - I agree, anything tastes better with pretty things x- hope your grandchild is ok? x

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful find. Enjoy them

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful find. Enjoy them

    ReplyDelete

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.