Monday 31 December 2018

Welcome 2019

How soon this year has passed once again, time seems to pass us by too quickly. This twixmas week has been a time to just take life a little slower but it is time to prepare to welcome a New Year.


While changing the conservatory sideboard this morning from the festive reds ...


.... to my TIME plates, I once again had a thought while setting out the plates ...


TIME is different for each of us ... 


The clock plate designs all tell a different TIME 


The different TIMES can exist side by side


TIME is different for us all, we are all at different times / stages of our lives, yet we can all exist together in parallel times ...


Thank you to those who give their T I M E to visit my blog, to read, support & even leave a generous comment - it is appreciated. Thank you to those who inspire me through their lovely support & comments - they keep me inspired & motivated. 



I want to wish you all beautiful memories, treasured moments & a year filled with more blessings than your heart can know in 2019.  It is a time to start afresh & to take advantage of the 365 opportunities that the New Year brings ... 
Dee ~💕~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.