Sunday 2 December 2018

A blessed start to Advent

Hi everyone

I am hopelessly behind on all things due to work commitments but on this first Sunday of Advent, I just want to stop by & send my richest blessings to everyone as we start the countdown to Christmas.


I find this day always reminds me of the Christianity of the season & is a time of reflection.


I have lit my advent candle & I love watching it flicker each night - a few minutes to focus on the passing days & especially those who will not be with us at Christmas ...

I love my Ethiopian crosses - bought on my many travels around that amazing country. I mounted them in a vintage gold frame some time back & they keep me grounded; I describe myself as spiritual & like the observances that punctuate our year leading up to Christmas.


Tonight my candle is near the crosses & also my angel candle holder & a favourite book

May you have a lovely & peaceful start to the festive season, from my home to yours,
Dee ~💕~

2 comments:

  1. Blessings and good wishes to you as well!!
    Yes, we have our advent candles out...Two have been lit now, and Joy is coming up on Sunday.
    Wishing you much Joy!!
    J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jaybird, thank you for your lovely comments. On this third Sunday of Advent, I wish you much Joy
      D

      Delete

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.