Friday 29 December 2023

Enter 2024 with Intention

We stand at the cusp of another new year. The time between this year & the next is good to ... 

Reflect on the year we are leaving in 2023 

What did I do well? What challenges did I overcome? What lessons did I learn? What brought joy to my life? What is on my 'must do better' list? What were the highlights? What do I want to leave behind? What drains my energy? What things am I most proud of? 


Do not move from one year to the next without letting go of things which no longer serve you

Let go of old fears, habits, clothes, labels, tasks which no longer resonate with you. 

Do a digital declutter - inbox newsletters that no longer serve you, delete old emails, files & photos - back up the rest.

Do a physical declutter - clothes, shoes, post, books, magazines, bedding etc Organise the space & time 


This makes space for new intentions

What feelings, situations, people am I making space for & welcoming in? These provide a sense of direction through flexibility & adaptability. What are my priorities & motivation? 


Set intentions: I intend to improve my life  ... 

Physical - improved sleep, better food choices, self-care, health benefits of small changes

Emotional - saying NO without guilt, saying yes to people who value you, not being a listening post 

Financial - effective money management & savings 

Social - quality time with my tribe - people who make me feel valued & seen, 

Spiritual - time in nature & spaces that give me peace, deep conversations  

Personal - more time reading, hobbies, perfecting skills, more family time 


What are my visions for 2024? 

More time? To do what? Set an intention of how I would use that time. What I don't want life to look like? What quotes that inspire me?  

WORDs to inspire 2024 -  I AM words to inspire & provokes change?


This time is also just a good time to ... 

Thank you for stopping by & spending time with me. What I AM words would you use to describe yourself? It is quite hard to think of but please share ... 

Dee 🥂🎉🗓️

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.