Saturday 2 December 2023

A rather fiddly Christmas project ...

 While getting some of the festive bits out (I am not very organised this year), I came across this felt kit that I was gifted, last year or even the year before. 

I love sewing but there was no time as the festive season is always so busy. I thought it seemed simple enough & shouldn't take much time. How wrong was I? 


Even though everything, except the needle, was in the kit, it still took way longer than I thought it would.  

The stitches were not a challenge but it was all rather fiddly. However, once I started it seemed only right to complete it. 

I was not overly impressed with the thread they included; even doubled over it was prone to swirling & tangling. 

It is done! I have popped it up on the sideboard & breathed a sigh of relief ... 

Have you underestimated the time it takes to do these kits which seem like a good idea but seldom are? 

Thanks for stopping by, I know how precious time is so your visit is appreciated, 

Dee ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿชก๐ŸŽ„

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.