Monday 31 December 2012

Resolutions

New Year always seems to bring the urge to make changes to our lives & this is a very good thing.

Newspapers & TV will be full of our resolutions & following so close on Christmas, many of these resolutions will be to lose those Christmas calories from one too many mince pies ....

We all know the feeling - our resolutions lined up nice & orderly to start the New Year then ...

... the downhill path as they slip away day by day ...

My Resolutions

R – read more regularly for pleasure
E – eat healthily & exercise regularly
S – spend more time doing the things I love
O – outdoors more often to explore new places
L – love unconditionally
U – use your talents
T – think about the words you use – positive & negative
I – important ‘me’ time to recharge the batteries
O – organise my life & time better
N – nurture friends & family so they know how important they are
S – say THANK YOU so that people know they are appreciated!
What are your Resolutions? Do you write them down?

Pop along to text shapes enter your words & make your own resolution shapes to place where you can see them ♥




HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my friends & followers; thank you for stopping by - your comments are always appreciated.
Dee ~♥~

2 comments:

  1. I would say that is about the same resolutions as I have. All of them are good and see if we can keep up with them!! :) K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for always taking the time to read & comment Kath - we will keep each other on track then for the New Year. Love to you all xxx

      Delete

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.