Tuesday, 24 January 2017

Hints of green & metallics ...

I know many of you embrace change as much as I do.

At home, our hard furnishings are classic & the backbone of our decor. However, soft furnishings are changed regularly because I embrace change.  I want to have beautiful things around me - things that bring me joy & that I love seeing. They are not expensive things, just things I have acquired, bought or even been given that I mix up with what we already have ...

I love things with a history & age - these copper & brass mugs are a perfect contrast to the solidness of my lovely marble cheeseboard . Do you love the glow of metallics as much as I do?


and my matching cake stand I was gifted last year, I love its copper base that 'grounds' it so well.


I love this rose wreath - a feminine touch


How can you not love these vintage plates - such beautiful colours & details - I am in awe of some of the amazing vintage china that is about. I only have two of these amazing plates but sometimes, 2 is enough of something so lovely ....


 You will not be surprised to see my favourite Ralph Lauren pocket watch plates on the sideboard . I am a huge fan of the battery LED lights because they provide a warm glow to things while being safe.


A few changes & it looks much fresher. Touches of green just brighten it all up ...



Thank you for stopping by & taking time to read & comment.
Dee ~♥~

1 comment:

  1. PK Domain is one of the Pakistan’s top free unlimited webs hosting company. In Pakistan there are many good web hosting companies. We are providing low cost web hosting, with free domain, reseller hosting, the Reliable and Affordable Best Web Hosting Service in Pakistan. You can get complete information about different packages of domain and hosting at www.pkdomain.com.pk. The one who are looking for the most cost effective web hosting services in Pakistan PK Domain in Pakistan is the cheapest best web hosting.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for visiting my blog & taking the time to leave a comment♥.