Wednesday 17 April 2019

Easter blessings ....

Easter is very late this year & this term has been long but at last it is our break & I can concentrate on relaxing & enjoying Easter with friends & family.

My sideboard / dresser in the conservatory has transitioned from the blues to Easter favourites - a quiet time at home with special things close by.


A few favourite Easter things have once again appeared; a mixture of vintage (the blue plates), hand made bunny bowl & matching jug; the little bunny dish & round dish & the bunny glass bowl were bought in South Africa  while the two bunny plates are modern high street ones. I love how the ages, patterns & styles all somehow sit well together.


The little knitted easter chicks were bought last year in aid of a Dorset charity & I love them. Don’t  you just love the bunny pottery that is not Easter specific ... 

The 'running hares’ bowl & jug by John Atkinson of Bell pottery in Oxfordshire is so lovely, they are definitely not just for Easter. 


A little Easter tree with some fragile glass ornaments & then craft bunnies - always mix things up. It is a reminder of the fun part of Easter. Godsons gifted me some tiny wooden decorations for it - can you see them?


Easter is of course a Religious time & my collection of Ethiopian crosses (bought on my many trips to that amazing country) keep me grounded, a reminder that faith & spiritualism is at the heart of our Easter.


I am sending many blessings from my home to yours at Easter - however you spend it, enjoy your time with family & friends.

Thank you for your company, stop by again soon, and have a blessed Easter,
Dee ~💕~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.