Saturday 31 December 2022

TIME for a new year …



 I live with several large clocks & love their reassuring heart beat; each sounds differently, they chime differently & they look differently- what is not to love? 

Clocks also remind me of the passing of time - the one thing in life that we do not know how much we have of it, the one thing we cherish. 

I usually set a TIME themed sideboard & table but this year we are all laid low by flu & so no entertaining. 


However, I look back on 2022 with satisfaction - our long awaited trip across Bulgaria, the Balkans, Romania & Transylvania was everything we hoped for & more. 


I took a solo Holocaust tour because it is something that I am passionate about. That period of time has always captured my attention & because many of my ancestral lines lived in those regions & some are known to have perished according to dna matches. Sometimes I genuinely think you have to follow your heart & just do it. 

The third trip is as many of you know, a return trip to Southern Africa to fulfil my Dads last wish, to revisit special places & to catch up too. 

As 2022 ends, I send good wishes to you all. 2023 will be what you bring to it so think carefully - bring love, thoughtfulness, kindness, truth, compassion & hope. 


Be blessed, thank you for stopping by, 

Dee 💕🕰️

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.