Monday, 28 May 2012

A sunny weekend is perfect for ....

... outdoor eating ♥


Our weather is too good to spend indoors so we settled for a relaxing bbq in the garden


Simple table setting under the IKEA net to keep away insects.

Simple food is best - spicy corn with butter - wrapped in foil on the bbq to cook; spicy chicken wings; carrot & pineapple salad; beetroot; garlic & herb share-bread & ice cold drinks



Finished off with sharp lemon trifles


Perfect evening in the garden. Hope your weekend was as relaxing; I always look forward to all the lovely comments
Dee ~♥~

7 comments:

  1. Hi Dee. Found you at Hillhouse Diaries. I have English roots and look forward to enjoying your photos and commentary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi welcome Susy - I love the Hillhouse Diaries so we have a shared interest. I post about the things in my life that I find interesting. Do you have a blog to share?
      Regards
      D

      Delete
    2. Susy ... I did not connect you to The Feathered
      I love your blog & have browsed it often!!
      http://birds-on-a-branch.blogspot.co.uk/

      Thanks for the mention.

      Delete
  2. mmmmm....looks lovely and 'so' inviting....a perfect garden setting on a sunny day ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liane ... you know how much I love my pretty space especially when it is all colourful xx

      Delete
  3. Love the ikea net to keep the insects away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is very effective ....

      Delete

♥ Thank you for visiting my blog & taking the time to leave a comment♥.