Thursday 1 January 2015

TIME for 2015

I am always aware of the passage of time & my sideboard often reflects this ….


My sideboard changes regularly & the festive look has given way to a brighter TIME theme with little battery lights to brighten it up


TIME


The daughters vintage cameras have a good display space alongside my Ralph Lauren 'pocket watch' plates are gifts from my girls; they do make a lovely display. I still need one in that set ….


Love my HOME - the heart shaped Rosenthal candleholder was another gift. The candles - well - they are the IKEA battery ones which are lovely & safe to use, especially near children & decorations.


The white & coloured 'gems' are often used in our table settings - don't you just love their colours?


IKEA battery operated LEDs are such fun & we use them often to brighten up our home.


HOME

TIME in all its forms


My reminder of TIME with cameras capturing it through the ages, pocket watch plates reflecting various times & a heart with my home ….


Make TIME for the important things in 2015 - thanks for your company
Dee ~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.