While on a visit to one of the many pottery factories of Stoke on Trent, I spied these Spode woodland animal plates & bought them.
I decided on a pastural scene for a change & wandered around the house collecting some things:
* the little deer antlers bought recently on a trip to the coast ..
* some pheasant feathers that I love
* a vintage tea tin to hold the feathers
* a red wooden footed bowl
* 2 red wooden bowls
* some vintage leather books
* a vintage primitive painting
Favourite wooden items - the colours are perfect in our home
I love this plate design - reminds me of our bunny ..
I found 2 larger plates to use with my new spode ones …
I love the vintage unframed painting paired with the gorgeous blue leather book
I hope your week is going well - are you on track with all the things that need doing? Thanks for stopping by & taking time to leave a comment.