Monday 24 March 2014

Fabulous vintage fabric

The cold weather has rather curtailed most activities as cold & damp is not my preferred combinations but I did manage to get out & about to some local thrift / vintage shops & my trip was rewarded with some fabulous vintage fabrics.


How fabulous is this pile of fabric? I just know that I will be using them for Gentlework very soon & for making some little lavender bags ...


This green fabric is very traditional; I have seen similar patterns & texture in many vintage items ...
 

These two are very traditional with a soft, worn feel to them


Pretty pinks with lots of flowers & patterns


Everyone needs some of each colour & even though orange is not my favourite colour, some will be useful


I rather like this selection of mainly vintage fabric - a good find me thinks!!


Such gorgeous fabric is meant to be shared so I separated it to share with my friend Ellie because she loves Gentlework as much as I do since we did our sewing day together.




Have a fabulous week & hope the sun is shining & it is good weather for you.
Dee ~♥~

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous find, Dee! Enjoy your sewing time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynda - I was excited about the find … now just to have to make up my mind what to do with it!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful finds. Almost makes having bad weather worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Maggi - we have had hail & rain & frost this past week & it is curl up inside weather so I am glad I have some fabric to mull over …

      Delete

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.