Tuesday 1 December 2015

Hello December, hello Winter …

Hello  December


Is it me or has December arrived rather suddenly? It seems to have galloped in before I am ready for it & I am left wondering where this year has gone.

But arrived it has so … welcome December!


It is also the start of our meteorological Winter so, hello darkness too. I have brought some welcome colour & light in with coloured glass & lights but more about that in another post soon  …


Our fabric Advent calendars are filled with favourite chocolates & hung up ready for a daily chocolate fix in the lead up to Christmas day ….


Welcome December - I hope you are ready for Winter too. Thank you for stopping by & for taking the time to comment,
Dee ~♥~

4 comments:

  1. Hello Dicember, hello Dee!! Love your pics!

    Thanks for sharing


    Marina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marina - I hope you are ready for December & the festive season ahead. Have a good week & thanks for stopping by again!

      Delete
  2. Hi Doll the dresser comes today. Excited, but! can't bring it inside, as we are carpeting and it will be in the garage in the meantime :( Yours looks fabulous as always ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am soooo excited for you too & I very much look forward to seeing it in your home soon. Leave lots of space in your bags next year when you visit because we will need to find some special things to go back for it xx

      Delete

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.