Saturday 12 December 2015

Mini Christmas tree decorations ….

Hi everyone

I am sure you are as busy as I am so thank you for making time to stop by. Have you been browsing online for inspiration while you decorate your home? I have seen so many stunning blogs & homes that just fill me with awe at the effort put in to make it all beautiful for the festive season.


I admit to tinkering with my decorations & this year I have seen a lot of tiny bottlebrush / miniature Christmas trees in images but finding them has proved to be a lot harder. You know the sort I mean - the ones that were everywhere once upon a time.



I had to revert to the internet to find some but after several packages arrived, I think I managed to get a reasonable selection from various sources ….


How to display them? I remembered my vintage weaving spools which seemed to look just right. So the sideboard has had some changes again ….


 A vintage Santa amongst the trees ….



I rather like it …


Hi Santa …


Spode Christmas tree plates ….


So my tinkering with the sideboard has evolved to  this one ….


What do you think? Do you tinker with your decorations? Are you swayed by trends you see?

Have a lovely weekend & thanks for stopping by,
Dee ~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.