Monday 18 March 2024

Familiar favourites for the Easter sideboard


 Easter is very early this year & falls on my birthday weekend. However, the sideboard had to change for Easter & I gladly got out my favourites again. 

Some previous Easters at home - I love looking over previous settings - 

2012  Cakes on the stand & an Easter tree 

2013  Easter shaped bread & chocolate treats 

2014   The bunny bowl is gifted 

2015  Easter fairies 

2016  Easter teapots & fun things 

2017  The Riga art bunnnies & bunting appear 

2018 Bunny bowl & jug 

2019  Some new South African bunny bowls

2020 Easter in challenging Covid times 

2021

2022

2023  

This year, the favourites appear again - it is a joy to use things you really love & Easter is so short. 



I hope to make some little Easter cakes in the moulds again. The cutters remind me of that … 

I’m sure it will change & be added to, but at least it is a good start.  How do you prepare for Easter? Are there any family traditions you keep? Tell all please … 

Thank you for your company, comments & shares - it is greatly appreciated 

Dee 🐣🥚


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.