Friday 25 May 2018

General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)



IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING GDPR

Thank you for supporting my very modest blog. 

I am committed to protecting your personal information and ensuring your privacy. In preparation the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which comes into force on 25 May 2018, I would like you to confirm that you are happy to continue to receive subscribed e-mails of my blog updates. Everyone who receives updates has opted in to receive them by subscribing to my blog. 

I do not collect any personal data on this blog other than an indication which countries my hits come from, but no other personal information is collected by me, nor do I have any advertising so no third party information is collected. 


If you no longer wish to receive blog updates, please unsubscribe in the link at the bottom of each new blog update email. Thank you to those who continue to opt in and support my modest blog, your continued support and comments are much appreciated

With thanks
Dee at the Carlton  ~💕~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.