Thursday 27 February 2014

Spring snowdrops

At mass arrival of snowdrops are just what is needed after a dull, wet winter.

Compton Valence village is a pretty little village nestled in the hills around Bridport, Dorset & is known for its stunning snowdrops.


I love their delicateness & purity - a truly stunning sight.  This is another photo I took last year of the snowdrops.


How fabulous is this village snowdrop scene?

What flowers signal a change of seasons for you?

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are always welcome so I know you have stopped by & I can return the visit.
Dee ~♥~

2 comments:

  1. You are surrounded by such beauty!! WoW!! lovely photographs!! Thanks for sharing with us, Dee!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear - we do have some lovely places …

      Delete

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.