Monday 21 December 2015

My door is ready with a gift from the heart

Hi everyone

Amid the hecticness of the festive season, it is always good to have some things that are constant. One such thing is the gift of a lovely door wreath made every year for me by the mother of one of my students.  She makes them to sell at this time of the year & always has a special one ready for me on my last tutoring lesson.

This is some of the other ones made for me

a-gift-from-heart 2012

christmas-decorations-at-home 2013

it-is-looking-more-festive-at-home 2014

This year, I am once again blessed with a beautiful gift from the heart - always so welcome, always such a lovely thought to have something made especially for my home.


My door is now dressed & ready for Christmas - I hope you are ready too. Thanks for stopping by,
Dee ~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.