Sunday 6 November 2016

J. Atkinson - Tea & coffee merchants ...

Hi everyone

I have been up north during my weeks break from my my tutoring to explore some places I have visited & find some new ones.

A Wondering Star daughter & Andy introduced me to the lovely J. Atkinson & Co Coffee Roaster & Tea Merchants in Lancaster on a previous visit & I was keen to revisit.

How can you not love a shop as gorgeous as this ....


Amazingly beautiful teas in stunning jars .... heavenly scent & eye candy ...


This is how we should buy our tea & coffee ...



Some lovely tins of goodies (I got distracted & didn't get any ... )



Ms M, my sister in law that you all know from past adventures, bought these for us to try ...


Then it was time to head to their coffee shop next door to try some of their wares ... Ms M & Sue in deep discussion over the coffee & cake selection







These are my choices that I took home - don't you love the rosebuds to add to tea? They are just so beautiful to even look at  ...




 A wondering star & her hubby are great bakers & they like to make their own hot chocolate so this is for them ...


I love independent shops, especially one that has such choice & quality ... I hope you have enjoyed it too. Thank you for stopping by,  have a lovely week :)
Dee ~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.