Wednesday 25 December 2019

Christmas blessings - from my home to yours

Thank you to each & everyone who supports my blog by stopping by, reading & at times leaving a comment.
I send you Christmas blessings - from my home to yours; may your day be peaceful, reflective & blessed. Keep it real, keep it kind,  but most of all, keep it authentic to you & yours.

May you find beauty & light in your day ...


May your Christmas be a reflection of what you hold dear ...


Remember the Christmas message  to share love & your hospitality


May your table have abundance for you & your guests, set an extra place for those who need it  ...


May your home be welcoming & warm ...


Above all, may you pause to remember those who need your prayers & blessings


Be blessed this Christmas, stay real, keep it special & above all, be kind to one another ... 

Dee ~💕~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.