Saturday 1 January 2022

Happy 2022

 Happy New Year to all - I can scarcely believe 2022 is here. 


I have been absent & have just not found my voice as 2021 was a trying year for many of us & just when I think that travel will reopen, it doesn’t. 


I have unfinished business to deal with in Southern Africa & it is elusive because safe travel is still a pipe dream. 

So my wish for 2022 is that life will return to a recognisable normal for all of us & that this year will hold all the things that the last did not. 

We started the year with a favourite breakfast, just the two of us, hoping this year will see this as the normal ....


May you & your family be abundantly blessed. Thank you for still looking in, I will post regularly this year .... 

Thank you for your time; each & every visit & comment is much appreciated, be safe all  ðŸ’–

Dee ~💕~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.