Sunday 31 December 2023

Ready for 2024

 The New Year is knocking at the door, the rollover from one year to the next imminent.

Our festive decorations are still up, I like to keep them up till Twelfth Night, as Epiphany is an important time.


TIME & clocks feature prominently in our home - a reminder of the passing of time in our lives & how things move on .. 

The handbeaded South African ornaments a reminder that my heritage spans several countries & continents; their simplicity reminds us that life can be simple too & that we all bring different life experiences to the table, our roots hold different things ... 

Festive snow & warmth from the reds, golds & greens. The handmade (by me) foraged front door swag a sign of my connection to nature. Cookie cutters in the bowl in the kitchen window are always used as baking is part of our lives ... 

Our clocks mark the time with their steady tick-tock, all having their own sound & beat. They remind me that TIME is different for each of us. It is also the one thing that we cannot buy, store or know how much we have.

I wish you & yours a blessed & peaceful 2024. Send out ripples of kindness in your world.

Dee 🥳🎉🥂

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.