Wednesday 12 February 2014

I heart Valentine

Hello my friends & followers

Time restraints at present prevent me spending as much time as I would like catching up but once again, Valentine's day is almost upon us.

I baked a heart shaped Victoria Sponge cake which is our favourite


Just 4 ingredients are needed for a perfect treat - try the larger recipe for a single cake or the smaller one for a quick teatime treat.

Our conservatory is the place we dine most often so the sideboard changes several times a year ... from festive delights at Christmas to cameras and even hearts in February ...
 
This year it is simple with favourite Merrie Olde England ironstone pottery  plates - with their bright under glazed scenes and our now almost vintage set of Venetian glasses bought on a trip to Murano many years ago.

The tall glass beaded candlesticks  are a recent find that I love ...


So perfectly understated red & white - remember true love is not just for 1 day a year; true love is based on love, friendship & respect ....


Thanks for taking time to stop by, leave a comment so I can return the visit ...
Dee ~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.