Wednesday 13 July 2016

A stunning new cake stand ....

Hi everyone

While doing the sideboard post, I realised that I had not shown you this lovely Oliver Bonas cake stand that I was gifted for my birthday by the girls & Andy.

I love cake stands because cakes always look more tempting when they are nicely displayed.

It is a solid marble top on a copper / metal base. I love the richness of metals because they offer warmth & reflection of light. It is a generous size too which is very useful ...


Visitors to our home are usually greeted by a homemade cake on the sideboard so this is such a welcome & thoughtful gift. Freshly baked Victoria Sponges are my favourite bake at home.

This one baked for the arrival of my cousins, with South African cake forks & lifter ....


Traditional South African milk tarts / melk tert on the cake stand this past weekend.


A perfect gift that will be well used & enjoyed.  I love cake stands & hope you use them too.

Dee ~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.