Monday 14 May 2012

Old camera's on display ....

I simply love the elegance of some of the old camera's; they have a solidness & simplicity that is very appealing.

 My conservatory sideboard is always changing & this is our latest one: my wondering star daughter has a growing collection of old cameras that she let me display. They are usually on her leather suitcases in her bedroom

Some of my daughters old cameras

However, I do think they look rather nice on my sideboard

Some old cameras ....

My favourite is the bottom left one with the round flash bit - it is just so lovely. They just seem to go very well with my favourite plates ....

Which is your favourite?

Have a good week everyone
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.