Sunday 26 March 2017

Happy Mothering Sunday

Hi everyone

Thinking of all the lovely UK Mum's on Mothering Sunday.


My lovely girls spoilt me with Spring Flowers because they know how much I love blossoms at this time of the year after a long winter. I look forward to the heady scent of the lillies as they open over the coming week.


I also had a surprise visit from my older Godson who brought me a very thoughtful gift. He knows how much I miss our little Vivaldi who passed on recently aged 10 years.  I am also a great bird lover so the new feeder is very much appreciated.  He penned a lovely message in the card - thank you sweet lad x


I no longer have a Mother or Mother-in-law & I am thankful that South Africa has a different day in May for Mother's Day - it makes it easier as a motherless daughter ....


I clocks went forward last night heralding the arrival of British Summer Time at last. Hope your day has been as lovely as these Spring flowers,

Dee ~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.