Sunday 20 March 2016

Welcome SPRING

Has your Winter been wet & dull like ours?

We have had no proper snow this Winter & the wet weather has been trying - our lawn has been so wet & muddy with soggy patches that I have avoided walking on it - other than to top up the bird feeders.

Today is the Spring Equinox - equal day & night hours & I know that lighter days are on their way.

Our garden has few flowers but we have several clumps of hellebores & they are looking wonderful with clumps of flowers about the garden.


For me, these are the perfect Spring colours. Don't you just love them?


The colours remind me of a painting with the tones & colours!

Happy Spring Day everyone - I hope your week will be as lovely as this bowl of flowers ....
Dee ~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.