Sunday 27 March 2016

Our Easter cake is ready ....

Hi everyone,

I hope you are having a peaceful Easter break.

Our A Wondering Star daughter invited us to join them for a meal at their lovely home in the Birmingham Jewellery Quarter as it is close for university daughter to join us too.

With no responsibilities for making food, I offered to make a cake - my favourite Victoria Sponge cake to take with, I used the larger recipe for a taller Victoria Sponge .

The cake is just sandwiched together with a summer fruit jam ...


I chose to use a water icing because we didn't want a rich icing. These sugar egg decorations are perfect for Easter as we always like cake at Easter 


The cake at the lovely apartment, along with some delicious lemon polenta biscuits Pat made. 


 Happy Easter everyone - hope your Easter is peaceful & blessed.


Thank you for stopping by & taking the time to read & comment.
Dee ~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.