Monday 19 March 2012

Mixing up your plates ....

Do you mix up your crockery bits or do you tend to stick to sets of plates?

I am a self confessed plate hoarder - there are just so many stunning patterns that I love nothing more than to set a table that people want to sit at ...


While the family were cooking up breakfast on Sunday, I set the table - I decided on something pretty, I then realised that I do mix sets up quite a lot.
Our setting was white Royal Albert Val D'Or plates, with a smaller Ralph Lauren Dylan's Grove flowery set on top, white Wedgwood coffee mugs, two large blue & white Spode serving plates  that are just so versatile & a clear Villeroy & Boch crackle glass salad bowl I am rather fond of as it is a good size.


The setting was complete with a vintage set of coloured knives & forks - each in a different colour; that just lifts the setting.

The colour was provided by bright pink flowers & vibrant fruits  ... Do you like it?
What setting do you favour? Are you a 'set' or random' place setter?
Pop in soon again,
Dee ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.