Tuesday 22 October 2013

The City of London at night

I love the buzz of London; an exciting, vibrant city with stunning architecture that I sadly don't visit often enough.

While daughter was enjoying her dinner, I took my camera for a walk.

Night photos are not really my forte & walking the streets alone is not my preferred time but I kept to well lit routes & just enjoyed the time when The City changes from work to pleasure ....









I really love London visits & am hoping next time I will have loads more time to spend tramping the streets, exploring & of course taking photos.

Thanks for stopping by, I always enjoy your comments,
Dee ~♥~

6 comments:

  1. Lovely photographs Deirdre! Night-time photography is a different ball game completely but you got some lovely effects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos! London is lovely at night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - the city looks so beautiful lit up at night when it is less busy & you can appreciate the buildings ...

      Delete
  3. I would love going back to London...!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With your appreciation of beautiful things Marina, I know you love old cities! I want to visit Spain again because I LOVED the beautiful architecture ...

      Delete

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.