Tuesday 1 October 2013

Welcome October

Thanks for the messages - I have been occupied by starting my students off on yet another academic year & preparing my youngest daughter for university.

But, as always, I love getting messages & reading the many blogs I follow. I am always in awe of the interesting posts, photos & ideas - especially when I know I have had to neglect my own blog for a while ....

October is here again - the month when we can no longer ignore the chill in the air or the nights drawing in.


However, the beautiful Autumn colours always reminds me how stunning nature really is.

It is one of my favourite times of the year to get my camera out & go for a walk to capture some of it.

Thanks for stopping by, the blog will be back to normal soon,
Dee ~♥~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dee!! I just love reading your blog & appreciate your beautiful photos! Keep it up! Thinking of you & esp Stacy starting Univ! x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.