Saturday 21 March 2020

Keep calm & make pancakes

Hi all

We are living in such challenging times that people want something familiar.

Many have taken to cooking & baking, the familiar rituals we find comforting. I decided to do our favourite weekend pancakes & several have asked for the recipe.

It is my late Mom’s one - 3 ingredients that can be whisked up,  cooked & served in minutes. I had many instagram requests so this is the recipe in am image

1 cup of self raising flour
1 egg
125 -140ml milk


Mix it all - I just use a whisk, then drop large blobs of it on to a warm non stick frying pan;  cook them over a moderate heat till bubbles start to form, pop a few blueberries on now if you want them then flip them over & give them a gentle squish with the flipper so they make contact with the pan. Keep warm while you make the rest - this recipe makes about 10-12 small pancakes, depending on the size.

I always have fruit, yoghurt, a drizzle of maple syrup & a shake of cinnamon on them.


Keep calm & cook things you love ....


Thank you for stopping by, I look forward to your company & comments, tell me if you make them, 

Dee ~💕~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.