Friday 17 February 2023

Beautiful outdoor sculptures ...

 I have been in Dorset for a few days & we walked back through a riverside park which had very interesting outdoor sculptures I would like to share with you. I find interpretations fascinating ... 

The 11 life size sculptures were gifted by local artist  Greta Berlin in 2022 - what a wonderful gesture to share these lovely items with the local people. 

These are the outdoor ones ... 

The names of the sculptures as shown on the board 





Woman


















Ox Woman

Fish Boy


Pod 

Man Child
Eagle 

   


Lost Identity
Wolf woman

Rock Woman


I have looked her up as an artist & what interesting work she does, so though provoking - I think many of us can identify with lost identity at times.... 

Do you have a favourite one? Which one speaks to you? Thank you for stopping by & reading, 
Dee 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.