Saturday 4 March 2023

Fabric to make coronation bunting ...

 Hi everyone, 

It is about 2 months before the coronation of our King & it will be a joyous time on our Isle because it will be the first time many of us have seen this event. As you know, no one does pomp & ceremony as well as we do ... 

I love such things & have hosted Royal Wedding Watch parties  & Platinum Jubilee celebrations for the 70th year of Queen Elizabeth 11 for friends at my home & it is a fun time, collective enjoyment. 

I saw this lovely fabric in a local fabric shop & just knew it would make the sweetest little bunting for my conservatory sideboard for the Coronation weekend of celebrations. I spied the blue & red fabrics with gold flecks & knew they were a perfect match for the fabric. 

Decisions, decisions, decisions -- what to make that will be small & fun? Traditional flag bunting or little square ones? A mixture of shapes? Single or double sided? I am inclined to single sided as they will hang on the shelves ... 

What do you suggest? Come back again soon to see what I decide ... 

Thanks for stopping by, I always enjoy visits, 

Dee 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.